Would you like show the best pictures of your dog(s) in this gallery and on the detail page?
Present your dogs on The Willie Walker Pedigrees Database, which is used frequently world wide to obtain English Setter information.
Our offer concerns three different places on our site:
1) Max. 4 pictures on the dog's detail page
2) On the gallery page (50 random photos are shown)
3) On the start page (1 random photo is shown)
To order your advertisement, please fill in the FORM below and submit.
If your ad is accepted, you will get a confirmation email and if applicable an invoice as soon as possible. The invoice will be issued via PayPal. There is no need to be a PayPal member, any commonly accepted credit card will also do.
If there are missing details or certificates you will receive an e-mail asking for this.
You will get a discount price if you order more than 1 ad, for details please choose from the drop down lists.
For every purchase you will get a detailed invoice.
Conditions for Gallery Ad
1) The presentation of your photos will be as shown (see examples) above.
2) In the galleries the photos are shown in reduced size, clicking on the photo the full size photo will open, clicking on the name the detail page is shown.
3) Max. size: 5 MB (png, jpg, jpeg und gif-Files are permitted)
4) Text: only 1 line please - photos are sorted automatically, therefore if you want them in chronological order,
please put the year at the beginning of the text
5) We reserve the right to decline ads without being obliged to give reasons for this decision.
6) This ad is valid for the period of a year from the date it is published. After that the ad will be removed without further notice to the owner, unless I get the request and payment for prolonging it.
7) The price for this ad is as shown in the list of prices above. The list of prices is part of this agreement and will apply in the current version until further amendment.
8) Any disputes resulting from any information on The Willie Walker Pedigrees Database site will be settled in accordance with Austrian law. The appropriate Austrian court of jurisdiction is located in Wiener Neustadt.
Last updated Friday 21 February 2020 15:05 CET