Would you like to inform people that your litter has arrived?
Present your announcements on The Willie Walker English Setter Database, which is used frequently world wide to obtain English Setter information.
Our offer concerns three different places on our site:
1) On the litter page
2) On the sire's detail page
3) On the dam's detail page
The following examples will show you how your announcement will look:
To order your advertisement, please fill in the FORM below and submit.
If your ad is accepted, you will get a confirmation email and if applicable an invoice as soon as possible. The invoice will be issued via PayPal. There is no need to be a PayPal member, any commonly accepted credit card will also do.
If there are missing details or certificates you will receive an e-mail asking for this.
You will get a discount price if you order more than 1 ad, for details please choose from the drop down lists.
For every purchase you will get a detailed invoice.
Conditions for Litter Ad
1) We only accept a combination of sire/dam both with certified pedigrees issued by FCI or any organisation outside the FCI with which the FCI has entered into a cooperation agreement, such as AKC, KC, CKC, etc.
2) If health clearances (Hips, BAER) of sire/dam are not published by an official source (e.g. OFA Database, SKK Database, etc.) you are obliged to submit them BEFORE your ad is accepted. Under no circumstances can we accept ads nor shall we publish any ads without the required health documents.
3) We will not publish ads where one of the parents has eliminating faults as listed in the International Breeding Rules of the FCI.
4) We reserve the right not to accept ads without being obliged to give reasons for this decision.
5) The presentation of your litter will be as shown (see examples) above. All basic info is retrieved from the database, additional information such as date of the litter expected or whelped and amount of males and females will be taken from your information on the Submit Form.
6) Litter announcements are valid until the litter is born. After that I will change it to the actual data as soon as I get your information/confirmation for changing litter to pups born - specify sex (number of males first to be followed by number of females) - in writing, please use again this form. The ad will be removed 5 months after the litter is born without further notice to the breeder, unless I receive a request at least 3 days in advance for prolonging this announcement. For prolonging your litter NO additional costs will arise.
7) Please notify me immediately about any changes that concern your contact data (website, email, phone) while your ad is being published or you think it is necessary.
8) All above mentioned data are strictly the responsibility of the breeder who is submitting the information. The Willie Walker English Setter Database is not liable for any wrong, falsified or misleading information as all is published in good faith.
9) The right to take legal action is expressly reserved if deliberately wrong information is submitted to Willie Walker Pedigrees Database.
10) The price for this ad is as shown in the list of prices above. The list of prices is part of this agreement and will apply in the current version until further amendment.
11) Any disputes resulting from any information on The Willie Walker English Setter Database site will be settled in accordance with Austrian law. The appropriate Austrian court of jurisdiction is located in Wiener Neustadt.
Last updated Thursday 19 March 2020 17:21 CET