Would you like to inform people that your dog is available for stud services?
Present your announcements on The Willie Walker Pedigrees Database, which is used frequently world wide to obtain English Setter information.
Our offer concerns two different places on our site:
1) On the stud dog page
2) On the dog's detail page
The following examples will show you how your announcement will look, using Ch. Lady's Count Gladstone:
To order your advertisement, please fill in the FORM below and submit.
If your ad is accepted, you will get a confirmation email and if applicable an invoice as soon as possible. The invoice will be issued via PayPal. There is no need to be a PayPal member, any commonly accepted credit card will also do.
If there are missing details or certificates you will receive an e-mail asking for this.
You will get a discount price if you order more than 1 ad, for details please choose from the drop down lists.
For every purchase you will get a detailed invoice.
Conditions for Litter Ad
1) We only accept dogs with certified pedigrees issued by FCI or any organisation outside the FCI with which the FCI has entered into a cooperation agreement, such as AKC, KC, CKC, etc.
2) If health clearances (Hips, BAER) of this dog are not published by an official source (e.g. OFA Database, SKK Database, etc.) you are obliged to submit them
BEFORE your ad is accepted. Under no circumstances can we accept ads nor shall we publish any ads without the required health documents.
3) We will not publish ads where the stud dog has eliminating faults as listed in the International Breeding Rules of the FCI.
4) We reserve the right not to accept ads without being obliged to give reasons for this decision.
5) The presentation of your stud dog will be as shown (see examples) above. All basic info is retrieved from the database, any additional info please fill in this form.
6) This ad is valid for the period of a year from the date it is published. After that the ad will be removed without further notice to the owner, unless I get the request and payment for prolonging it.
7) Please notify me immediately about any changes that concern your contact data (website, email, phone) as long as your ad is published or you think it is necessary.
8) All above mentioned data are strictly the responsibility of the owner who is submitting the information. WW is not liable for any wrong, falsified or misleading information as all is published in good faith.
9) The right to take legal action is expressly reserved if deliberately wrong information is submitted.
10) The price for this ad is as shown in the list of prices above. The list of prices is part of this agreement and will apply in the current version until further amendment.
11) Any disputes resulting from any information on WW site will be settled in accordance with Austrian law. The appropriate Austrian court of jurisdiction is located in Wiener Neustadt.